2. Literalist - I believe that the treatises should be viewed as practical instruction manuals that can be understood literally and without special esoteric knowledge.
3. Practicalist - I judge the success of an interpretation by it's practical use rather than as an abstract and speculative form.
4. Mostly monogamous - In general I tend to focus in one time period and treatise.
5. Sportive realist - I believe that what I am practicing for is for sport rather than earnest. Within the context of sporting play, I believe rule-sets should try to encourage realism as far as can be allowed.
6. Athletic - I believe physical conditioning for it's own sake improves my fencing.
7. Cutting enthusiast - I believe that cutting with sharps gives interesting insights, particularly where it can help inform realism.
9. Uncertain - I believe that it is best to maintain an element of doubt in what I believe so that I can be open to better ways of doing things.